Originally published between 1982 and 1991 the 3 volumes in this set
- Reflect the diversity in Hegelianism and every branch of philosophy which he contributed to.
- Examine Hegel’s work in relation to Marx and Wittgenstein
- Discuss Hegel’s social theory
- Examine British Hegelian thinking and the lines of its development
- Offer an interpretation of Hegelian theory that is relevant for the understanding of modern republican constitutions.
Table of Contents
1. Stephen C. Bosworth Hegel's political philosophy : the test case of constitutional monarchy 978-0-367-41994-3
2. Edited by David Lamb Hegel and modern philosophy 978-0-367-40831-2
3. Peter Robbins The British Hegelians, 1875-1925 978-0-367-40995-1
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field