Routledge Library Editions: Housing Gentrification and Regional Inequality
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after July 12, 2021
Originally published in 1979 and 1990 the 2 volumes in this set:
- Analyse the economic and social rationale of housing improvement in London.
- Review the progress of improvement legislation as applied to London.
- Identifies the connection between grant distribution and socio-economic change within Housing Action Areas in the 1960s and 70s.
- Provide introductory background to regional imbalance and policy in Britain.
- Examine the economic and social data suggestive of a North-South divide .
- Question well-known assumptions about regional imbalance.
Table of Contents
1. Paul N. Balchin Housing Improvement and Social Inequality 978-1-032-04116-2.
2. Paul N. Balchin Regional Policy in Britain 978-1-032-04134-6.
Paul N. Balchin was formerly Reader in Urban Economics, University of Greenwich, UK.