Routledge Library Editions: International Business
This set re-issues books originally published between 1971 and 1999 and reflects the growing importance of International Business as a serious academic discipline. The books selected include works by James Ahiakpor, Christopher Bartlett, Yves Doz, John H Dunning, Paul W Beamish, Candida Brush, Beat Bürgenmeier, Jean-Louis Mucchielli and Alan Rugman, Edith Penrose, Nigel Thrift, Michael Taylor, Peter Enderwick, Howard Cox, Jeremy Clegg, Grazia Ietto-Gillies, Stanley Paliwoda and Peter Turnbull among others. They provide a new generation of scholars with access to some interesting ideas from some of the earlier pioneers in the field and examine topics such as:
- Multinational entrepreneurship
- The Finance of International Trade
- Multinational joint ventures
- Transnational corporations
- Global corporate strategy
- Research in international marketing.
Table of Contents
1. Multinationals and Economic Development James C W Ahiakpor 2. The Multinational Man Thomas Aitken 3. Managing the Global Firm, Edited by C A Bartlett, Y. Doz and G. Hedlund 4. Multinational Joint Ventures in Developing Countries. Paul W Beamish 5. International entrepreneurship : the effect of firm age on motives for internationalization Candida G Brush 6. Multinationals and Europe 1992 : strategies for the future Edited by Beat Bürgenmeier and Jean Louis Mucchielli 7. Japanese multinationals : strategies and management in the global kaisha Nigel Campbell and Fred Burton 8. The Growth of international business Mark Casson 9. The spatial organisation of multinational corporations Ian M Clarke 10. The Growth of global business Howard Cox, Jeremy Clegg and Grazia Ietto-Gillies 11. Multinational corporations and the Third World Chris Dixon, David Drakakis-Smith and Doug Watts 12. International production and the multinational enterprise John H Dunning 13. Multinationals, technology and competitiveness John H Dunning. 14. The multinational enterprise Edited by John H Dunning 15. Multinational business and labour Peter Enderwick. 16. Multinational service firms Peter Enderwick 17. International marketing : strategy and management Colin Gilligan and Martin Hird 18. Transaction costs and trade between multinational corporations : a study of offshore oil production C P Hallwood 19. Strategies in global competition Neil Hood and Jan-Erik Vahlne 20. Multinationals : the Swedish case Erik Hornell and Jan-Erik Vahlne 21. Transnational corporations and uneven development : the internationalization of capital and the Third World Rhys Jenkins. 22. Strategies for joint venture success Peter J Killing 23. International business handbook V H Kirpalani 24. Trade among multinationals : intra-industry trade and national competitiveness Donald C MacCharles 25. International marketing : a strategic approach to world markets Simon Majaro 26. The multinational motor industry George Maxcy 27. The Italian multinationals Fabrizio Onida and Gianfranco Viesti 28. Governance of international strategic alliances : technology and transaction costs Joanne Oxley 29. Perspectives on international marketing Re-issued. (Formerly entitled New Pespectives on International Marketing) Stanley J Paliwoda 30. The Large international firm in developing countries Edith Penrose. 31. International corporate finance : markets, transactions, and financial management Harvey A Poniachek 32. Multinational enterprises and government intervention Thomas A Poynter. 33. New theories of the multinational enterprise Alan M Rugman 34. Multinationals, Governments and International Technology Transfer Edited by Ed Safarian and Gilles Y Bertin 35. British manufacturing investment overseas : causes and consequences David Shepherd, Aubrey Silbertson, Roger Strange. 36. The Corporate firm in a changing world economy : case studies in the geography of enterprise Marc de Smidt and Egbert Wever. 37. The Geography of multinationals : studies in the spatial development and economic consequences of multinational corporations Michael Taylor and Nigel Thrift. 38. Research in international marketing Peter W Turnbull and Stanley J Paliwoda. 39. Strategies for international industrial marketing : the management of customer relationships in European industrial markets Peter W Turnbull and Jean-Paul Valla.
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field