This set re-issues 4 volumes originally published between 1985 and 1991. They
- Examine the historical process of social formation that gave rise to the communal consciousness of the Arab nation and determined its sense of identity
- Present detailed analysis of resources in the Arab world, including population, employment, oil and water supplies
- Discuss dimensions of Afro-Arab co-operation and the future of Afro-Arab Relations
- Analyse the relations between state and society in the Arab World.
Table of Contents
1. The Historical Formation of the Arab Nation A A Duri 2. The Future of the Arab Nation Khair el-Din Haseeb 3. The Arabs in Africa Edited by Khair El-Din Haseeb 4. Society and State in the Gulf and Arab Peninsula Khaldoun Hasan Al-Naqeeb.
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field