This set re-issues 5 volumes originally published between 1985 and 1994. They focus on
- the impact of environmental issues on tourism management
- tourism demand and forecasting
- the key methods of operation of companies within the industry
- the functional areas of marketing, finance, organization and staffing
- research and innovation
- corporate strategy.
Multi-disciplinary and international in its coverage (with particular emphasis on Europe) this collection will be of interest to students and libraries in the areas of geography, tourism, and marketing.
Table of Contents
1. Marketing in the tourism industry : the promotion of destination regions Brian Goodall and G J Ashworth. 2. Marketing tourism places Edited by G J Ashworth and Brian Goodall. 3. Building a new heritage : tourism, culture, and identity in the new Europe G J Ashworth and Peter J Larkham. 4. Tourism : a community approach Peter E Murphy. 5. The Management of International Tourism Stephen F Witt, Michael Z Brooke and Peter J Buckley.
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field