© 2011 – Routledge
This 30 volume Routledge Revivals collection brings together a selection of groundbreaking Economics titles, from the rich and diverse Routledge backlist. With titles published between 1913 and 1992, this is a truly wide-ranging selection, encompassing works by distinguished authors such as: Charles Kindleberger, W. Arthur Lewis, Jan Winiecki, Knut Wicksell and John Hobson.
Dealing with everything from Keynesian economics to international debt, and encompassing analyses of Soviet, German, British and Australian economies, this set offers a collection of the best of Routledge publishing in the field of Economics from across the Twentieth Century.
Please note that all titles have been previously available for sale individually through the Routledge Revivals programme.
Here is a full listing of titles in this collection:
1. The World Rubber Industry Colin Barlow, Sisira Jayasuriya and C. Suan Tan
2. Lectures on Political Economy Knut Wicksell
3. A History of Australian Economic Thought Peter Groenewegen and Bruce McFarlane
4. From Keynesianism to Monetarism Peter Kenway
5. International Indebtedness Edited by Manfred Borchet and Rolf Schinke
6. Econometrics Baldev Raj and Aman Ullah
7. Development in Malaysia Ozay Mehmet
8. Regions in Question Charles Gore
9. The Czechoslovak Economy 1918-1980 Alice Teichova
10. Historians, Economists, and Economic History Alon Kadish
11. International Economics David Gowland
12. Resistance to Change in the Soviet Economic System Jan Winiecki
13. Charging for Government Richard Wagner
14. Urban Transport Planning Harry Dimitriou
15. The German Economy in the Twentieth Century Hans-Joachim Braun
16. Problems of Economic Policy Keith Hartley
17. Austrian Economics Edited by Wolfgang Grassl and Barry Smith
18. British Macroeconomic Policy since 1940 Jim Tomlinson
19. Women and Recession Edited by Jill Rubery
20. Work and Wealth J. A. Hobson
21. The Economics of Non-Wage Labour Costs Bob Hart
22. Gold Prices and Wages J. A. Hobson
23. Working Time and Employment Bob Hart
24. Marx's 'Capital' Geoffrey Pilling
25. Marshall Plan Days Charles P. Kindleberger
26. Prosperity and Public Spending Edward Nell
27. Growth and Fluctuations 1870-1913 W. Arthur Lewis
28. Free Market Conservatism Edited by Edward Nell
29. Reappraising J. A. Hobson Edited by Michael Freeden
30. Keynes' Economics Edited by Tony Lawson and Hashem Pesaran
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge, publishing Routledge Revivals is an exciting new programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS