© 2011 – Routledge
This 20 volume Routledge Revivals collection brings together a selection of groundbreaking Literature titles, from the rich and diverse Routledge backlist. With titles published between 1964 and 1996, this is a truly wide-ranging selection, encompassing works by distinguished authors such as: Andrew Motion, Hermione Lee, Alan Sinfield, Raymond Bradbury and John Sutherland.
Dealing with everything from Lancelot-Grail to Romanticism, to major twentieth century writers like Philip Roth, Virginia Woolf and Saul Bellow, this set offers a collection of the best of Routledge publishing in the field of Literature from across the Twentieth Century.
Please note that all titles have been previously available for sale individually through the Routledge Revivals programme.
Here is a full listing of titles in this collection:
1. Novel and Romance 1700-1800 Ioan Williams
2. Reading the Cantos Noel Stock
3. Sir Walter Scott on Novelists and Fiction Edited by Ioan Williams
4. The Elizabethan Dumb Show Dieter Mehl
5. The Chinese Classic Novels Margaret Berry
6. Bestsellers John Sutherland
7. The Middle English Romances of the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Centuries Dieter Mehl
8. Still Crazy After All These Years Rachel Bowlby
9. Lancelot-Grail: Volume 1 Edited by Norris J. Lacy
10. Lancelot-Grail: Volume 2 Edited by Norris J. Lacy
11. Lancelot-Grail: Volume 3 Edited by Norris J. Lacy
12. Lancelot-Grail: Volume 4 Edited by Norris J. Lacy
13. Lancelot-Grail: Volume 5 Edited by Norris J. Lacy
14. Philip Larkin Andrew Motion
15. Just Looking Rachel Bowlby
16. Philip Roth Hermione Lee
17. The Novels of Virginia Woolf Hermione Lee
18. Encyclopedia of Romanticism Edited by Laura Dabundo
19. Saul Bellow Malcolm Bradbury
20. Literature in Protestant England, 1560-1660 Alan Sinfield
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge, publishing Routledge Revivals is an exciting new programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS