The volumes in this set, originally published between 1964 and 1983, draw together research by the author. The collection covers some of his major works in the field of social work, with a focus on social policy, language, psychiatry and philosophy within the area of social work.
Table of Contents
1. Psychiatric Social Work in Great Britain, 1939-1962, Noel Timms
2. Recording in Social Work, Noel Timms
3. Social Work Values: An Enquiry, Noel Timms
4. Social Work: An Outline for the Intending Student, Noel Timms
5. The Language of Social Casework, Noel Timms
6. The Receiving End. Consumer Accounts of Social Help for Children, Edited by Noel Timms.
7. Perspectives in Social Work, Noel and Rita Timms
8. Philosophy in Social Work, Edited by Noel Timms and David Watson