This book describes the detailed concepts of mobile security. The first two chapters provide a deeper perspective on communication networks, while the rest of the book focuses on different aspects of mobile security, wireless networks, and cellular networks. This book also explores issues of mobiles, IoT (Internet of Things) devices for shopping and password management, and threats related to these devices. A few chapters are fully dedicated to the cellular technology wireless network. The management of password for the mobile with the modern technologies that helps on how to create and manage passwords more effectively is also described in full detail. This book also covers aspects of wireless networks and their security mechanisms. The details of the routers and the most commonly used Wi-Fi routers are provided with some step-by-step procedures to configure and secure them more efficiently. This book will offer great benefits to the students of graduate and undergraduate classes, researchers, and also practitioners.
1. The Evolution of Data Communication Networks
2. History of Cellular Technology
3. Role of Mobile Technology in Modern World
4. Mobile Security in Perspective
5. Working Principle of Major Wireless Networks
6. Working Principle of Cellular Network
7. Types of Mobile Security Threats
8. Mobile Security Threats in Internet of Things Ecosystem
9. How to Secure Your Mobile Devices?
10. Mobile Password Management
11. Securing Wireless Network Communication
12. Secure Shopping through Mobiles
13. World of Mobile Apps: Security Threats & Solutions
14. Mobile Wireless Technology & Security Standards