From Teaching to Self-Reflective Practice
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
First published in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Table of Contents
1. Developing Self-Fulfilling Cycles of Academic Regulation: An Analysis of Exemplary Instructional Models, Zimmerman
2. Writing and Self-Regulation: Cases from the Self-Regulated Strategy Development Model, Graham, Harris, and Troia
3. Transactional Instruction of Comprehension Strategies in the Elementary Grades, Pressley, El-Dinary, Wharton-McDonald, and Brown
4. Teaching College Students to Be Self-Regulated Learners, Hofer, Yu, and Pintrich
5. Teaching Self-Monitoring Skills in Statistics, Lan
6. Computing Technologies as Sites for Developing Self-Regulated Learning, Winne and Stockley
7. Teaching Elementary Students to Self-Regulate Practice of Mathematical Skills with Modeling, Schunk
8. A Strategic Content Learning Approach to Promoting Self-Regulated Learning by Students with Learning Disabilities, Butler
9. Operant Theory and Application to Self-Monitoring in Adolescents, Belfiore and Hornyak
10. Factors Influencing Children's Acquisition and Demonstration of Self-Regulation on Academic Tasks, Biemiller, Shany, Inglis, and Meichenbaum
11. Conclusions and Future Directions for Academic Interventions, Schunk and Zimmerman