Soft Tissue Filler Complications
Prevention and Management
- Available for pre-order on April 19, 2023. Item will ship after May 10, 2023
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
Complications after injection of soft tissue fillers can have a major impact on the quality of life of the patient. It is therefore essential that injectors are up to date with preventive measures and the management of complications. This succinct guide from an expert centre for training provides both the theoretical background to the most common and serious complications arising from the main types of filler treatments and a complete practical guide to prevention, diagnosis and treatment, with the use of algorithms for clarity. *Covers all main types of filler treatments for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of complications *Supplies an essential resource for safe use of a treatment in major demand internationally *Provides a practical guide in succinct format
Table of Contents
Introduction by founder
- Avoiding and minimizing complications Jani van Loghem, Ruscha Wijdeveld
- HA, CaHA and PLLA complication management Philippe Snozzi, Jani van Loghem, Pieter Siebenga, Job Thuis, Fred Tjan, Rebecca Fitzgerald, Ruscha Wijdeveld
- Management of non-resorbable filler complications Jonathan Kadouch, Pieter Siebenga, Tom Decates, Jani van Loghem
- Ultrasound imaging in filler complications Peter Velthuis, Leonie Schelke, Tom Decates
- Appendix Pieter Siebenga, Benoit Hendrickx, Tom Decates, Jani van Loghem
About the authors
Jani van Loghem MD is an Aesthetic Physician at the UMA Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Philippe Snozzi MD is the founding partner of Smoothline, Zurich, Switzerland.
Philippe Snozzi MD is an aesthetic physician, renowned international expert, and Key Opinion Leader in the field of minimally invasive aesthetic treatments such as injectables.