Comprising one volume of Functional and Modified Polymeric Materials, Two-Volume Set, this well-organized collection of papers by Professor Eli Ruckenstein and co-workers focuses on functional and modified polymeric materials prepared mainly through solution polymerization and surface polymerization. Although solution polymerization has been broadly utilized for the preparation of polymeric materials, the book shows significant approaches to special classes of polymeric materials including functional polymers by living ionic polymerization, degradable and decrosslinkable polymers, semi- and interpenetrating polymer network pervaporation membranes, and soluble conducting polymers. It also focuses on preparing and modifying conductive surface of polymer or polymer-based materials.
1. Functional Polymers by Living Ionic Polymerization
2. Degradable and De-Cross-Linkable Polymers
3. Semi- and Interpenetrating Polymer Network Pervaporation Membranes
4. Soluble Conducting Polymers
5. Preparation and Modification of Conductive Surface
6. Miscellaneous Topics