This important collection is a timely contribution to the debate on the Asian financial crisis. With chapters written by well-established international experts in Asian economics, this book constitutes a finely judged example of the varying opinions on the matter.
'a well-written and timely book that deserves to be read by all those with a professional interest in Southeast Asia or those who want to learn more about this region.' - The Journal of Asian Studies
About the Series
The aim of this series is to publish original, high-quality work by both new and established scholars on all aspects of the growth economies of Asia.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Business Development
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Economic Conditions
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Economics / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / International / Economics