This 9-volume collection originally published between 1969 and 1983 contains a selection of subjects viewed through the perspective of sociology; including community; the family; friendship and kinship; leisure; women; and introductory statistics. This set will be a useful resource for those studying sociology as well as of interest for other social science courses.
Table of Contents
1. A Sociology of Friendship and Kinship Graham A. Allan (1979)
2. Community Studies: An Introduction to the Sociology of the Local Community Colin R. Bell & Howard Newby (1971)
3. The Sociology of Women: An Introduction Sara Delamont (1980)
4. The Family: An Introduction C.C. Harris (1969)
5. The Family and Industrial Society C.C. Harris (1983)
6. The Structure of Social Science: A Philosophical Introduction Michael H. Lessnoff (1974)
7. Social Stratification James Littlejohn (1972)
8. The Sociology of Leisure Stanley Parker (1976)
9. Introducing Social Statistics Richard Startup & Elwyn T. Whittaker (1982)
Multivolume collection by various authors.