Originally published between 1994 and 2000 the volumes in this set discuss:
- the successful implementation of radical, technological innovations within business organizations.
- issues of Chinese rural-rural and rural-urban migration
- a number of subjects of significance for labor and economic policy, especially the role of U. S. tax policy in the relocation of jobs from the contintental USA to Puerto Rico.
- the impact an immigrant community in the USA has on the type and quantity of foreign goods available.
- the relation between technology and the exercise of sea power.
- problems related to investment planning, capacity additions, and choice of technology in dynamic manufacturing systems.
Table of Contents
1. Julia C. Abedian Exposing Federal sponsorship of job loss 978-1-138-32244-8
2. Kevin L. Falk Why Nations Put to Sea: Technology and the Changing Character of Sea Power in the 21st Century 978-1-138-32287-5
3. Yeong Heok Lee Vertical integration and technological innovation : a transaction cost approach 978-1-138-31496-2
4. Shan Ling Li Strategic investment planning with technology choice in manufacturing systems 978-1-138-32438-1
5. Zubair M. Mohamed Flexible Manufacturing Systems: Planning Issues and Solutions 978-1-138-31473-3
6. Mark A. Robben A Study of Innovative Behaviour in High Technology Product Development Organizations
7. Theresa M. Szczurek Champions of Technological Change 978-1-138-31440-5
8. Chenggang Xu A Different Transition Path: Ownership, Performance and Influence of Chinese rural industrial enterprises 978-1-138-31430-6
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field