Studies on Modern Asia and Africa
7 Volume Set
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after December 20, 2021
This 7-volume collection originally published between 1963 and 1979 contains a mix of titles on Asia and Africa. The individual titles cover topics including the Commonwealth, education, history, law, literature, politics, and society. Drawing on a great depth of knowledge and research, these titles were written by experts in their respective fields.
Table of Contents
1. Changing Law in Developing Countries J. N. D. Anderson (Ed.) (1963)
2. Family Law in Asia and Africa J. N. D. Anderson (Ed.) (1968)
3. Modern Japan: Aspects of History, Literature and Society W. G. Beasley (Ed.) (1975)
4. Conflict and Harmony in Education in Tropical Africa Godfrey N. Brown & Mervyn Hiskett (Eds) (1975)
5. Gonds of Andhra Pradesh: Tradition and Change in an Indian Tribe Christoph von Fürer-Haimendorf (1979)
6. India and the Commonwealth 1885-1929 S. R. Mehrotra (1965)
7. Politics and Society in India C. H. Philips (Ed.) (1963)
Multivolume collection by various authors.