This book provides the latest research advances in the field of system reliability assurance and engineering. It contains reference material for applications of reliability in system engineering, offering a theoretical sound background with adequate numerical illustrations.
Included are concepts pertaining to reliability analysis, assurance techniques and methodologies, tools, and practical applications of system reliability modeling and allocation. The collection discusses various soft computing techniques like artificial intelligence and particle swarm optimization approach for reliability assessment. Importance of differentiating between the optimal release time and testing stop time of the software has been explicitly discussed and presented in the book.
- Creates understanding of the costs associated with complex systems
- Covers reliability measurement of engineering systems
- Incorporates an efficient effort-based expenditure policy incorporating cost and reliability criteria
- Provides information for optimal testing stop and release time of software system
- Presents software performance and security layout
- Addresses reliability prediction and its maintenance through advanced analytics techniques
Overall, System Reliability Management: Solutions and Techniques is a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach for better communication of problems and solutions to increase the performance of the system for better utilization and resource management.