First published in 1986: The purpose of these volumes is to provide a valuable reference for established investigators and postgraduate students in toxicology.
1. Basic Principles of Target Organ Toxicity
Gerald M. Cohen
2. Role of Pharmacokinetics in Rationalizing Tissue Distribution
J. Brian Houston
3. The Role of Metabolic Activation in Target Organ Toxicity
John Caldwell, Susan A. Sangster, and J. David Sutton
4. Role of Excretion
Walter G. Levine
5. Species Variation in Target Organ Toxicity
J.C. Connelly and James W. Bridges
6. The Importance of Tissue-Specific Biochemistry in the Determination of Target Organ Toxicity
Steven D. Aust
7. Role of Key Defense Systems in Target Organ Toxicity
Toshihisa Ishikawa, Theodore P.M. Akerboom, and Helmut Sies
8. The Liver as a Target Organ for Toxicity
9. The Nervous System as a Target Organ for Toxicity
Rebecca J. Anderson, Rudy J. Richardson, and Bradley W. Schwab
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS