Learn how computer technology is helping school social workers collect information and synthesize it into meaningful data! Technology-Assisted Delivery of School Based Mental Health Services: Defining School Social Work for the 21st Century explores the many technological advances in school social work practices. This book also illustrates the ways technology is being used to manage and evaluate services provided by school social workers. This vital book contains:
- ways to use new technology to prevent and treat mental health issues in children through safe and effective learning experiences
- information on how biofeedback can be used to empower children to become more aware of their physical and emotional reactions to environmental stimuli
- an annotated bibliography of Internet sites covering topics and issues frequently encountered by social workers
- examinations of exciting software applications, including BARN, From Mad to Worse, Conflict Management, and Smart Team
- methods of online data collection for use in school social work practices
- and more!