An essential one-volume guide to university libraries in Europe.
* Provides extensive details of the central and other major libraries of European universities and, where appropriate, includes the libraries of attached institutes and research centres
* Meticulously researched to provide the most up-to-date information
* To ensure accuracy and reliability, information is provided by the libraries and institutions concerned
* Contains almost 4,000 entries
* Covers the libraries of some 800 universities, arranged alphabetically by country * Entries list full contact details, including e-mail and internet addresses, and names of chief librarians and other relevant staff * Other invaluable information includes: areas of specialization, opening hours, entitlement to use the library, the size and composition of library holdings, on-line subscriptions and details of libraries' own publications * Fully indexed for easy location of universities and their libraries.