First Published in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Table of Contents
1. The growth of UK financial institutions and Changes in the Financial environment 1880-1962
2. The growth of the UK Money Stock, Household Encashable Assets and Financial-sector Credits by End Use 1880-1962
3. Asset Preferences and the Money Supply in the United Kingdom 1880-1962
4. Estimation of Income Velocity, Asset Preferences and the Supply of Selected Institutional Liabilities in teh UK 1880-1962
5. Money, Encashable Assets, Private Institutional Credites and Private Expenditure in the UK 1880-1962
6. Conclusion: Some Historical Findings and Some Theoretical and Practical Implications