© 1999 – Routledge
The definitive guide to people in power in every part of the world.
* The world's top decision makers in one volume
* details more than 17,500 government ministries, departments, agencies, corporations and connected bodies
* information on country and government changes.
Each chapter contains
* constitutional position of the head of state
* outline of the legislature and governmental system
* a summary of local government
* listings of ministries and their key personnel
* government departments and their connected bodies
* nationalized industries
* government organizations and affiliated groups arranged by subject heading
Organization entries contain the names and titles of officials, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone, telex and fax numbers plus an overview of their main activities.
'… a well produced, attractive work. Those primarily interested in easily accessible directory data on governments should consider its acquisition.' - American Reference Book Annual