The Japanese Economy Part II
Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)
This timely collection offers an indispensable work of reference to all those interested in the contemporary development of one of the world's largest and most influential economies. The set addresses key issues for the Japanese economy in the post-war decades, including:
* the relationship between capital market transformation and economic growth
* labour markets and the increasing demands for structural change
* current industrial policy and its relationship to governance
* macroeconomic conditions and their effect on microeconomic policies
The articles reprinted here explore many of Japan's factor markets, as well as the public policies that have affected their operation. They also examine the role of capital and labour markets in determining the trajectory of economic growth. They conclude that the institutions and policies determining this growth will have to either adapt or increasingly lose their efficiency and relevance.
We offer free standard shipping on every order across the globe.
- Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)