First published in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
About the Series
Lancaster Pamphlets provide a concise and up-to-date analysis of major historical topics covered by both the main A-Level syllabuses and by introductory courses in higher education. Lancaster Pamphlets is a series initiated and edited by the history department at Lancaster University.
* provides an authoritative introduction to the topic
* brings the central themes and problems into sharper focus
* incorporates traditional and revisionist approaches
* uses the most recent research to stimulate critical thought and interpretation
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- HISTORY / General
- HISTORY / Military / World War I