Transformation in Healthcare with Emerging Technologies
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after March 28, 2022
The book, Transformation in Healthcare with Emerging Technologies, presents healthcare industrial revolution based on service aggregation and virtualisation that can transform the healthcare sector with the aid of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Bigdata and Blockchain. These technologies offer fast communication between doctors and patients, protected transactions, safe data storage and analysis, immutable data records, transparent data flow service, transaction validation process, and secure data exchanges between organizations.
• Discusses the Integration of AI, IoT, big data and blockchain in healthcare industry
• Highlights the security and privacy aspect of AI, IoT, big data and blockchain in healthcare industry
• Talks about challenges and issues of AI, IoT, big data and blockchain in healthcare industry
• Includes several case studies
It is primarily aimed at graduates and researchers in computer science and IT who are doing collaborative research with the medical industry. Industry professionals will also find it useful.
Table of Contents
- AI and IoT based Architecture in Healthcare Industry
- Role of IoT, AI and Big Data Analytics for Healthcare Industry
- Blockchain Architecture And Policy For Transforming Healthcare Industry
- Managing the Healthcare Industry using Big Data and Blockchain
- Integration aspects of AI, IoT, Big Data, and Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- Security and privacy aspect of AI, IoT, Big Data and Blockchain in Healthcare Industry
- Impact of AI, IoT and Big Data Analytics in Diseases Diagnosis and Prediction
- Blockchain Technology based Healthcare supply chain management
- Challenges and Future Prospects of IoT in Healthcare
- The future of AI, IoT, Big Data and Block chain Technology in Healthcare Industry: Challenges and Open Issues.
- Modern Machine Learning and IoT Applications for Personalized Healthcare: Opportunity and Challenges
- Blockchain Technology for Pharmaceutical Drug Supply Chain Management
- IoT Based Vital Monitoring & Bed Availability System Using Arduino
- Machine Learning for Designing a Mechanical Ventilator: An Approach
Dr. Divya Mishra, Dr. Pushpa Singh, Shivani Agarwal
Dr.P.Sri Ramalakshmi, Srimathnath Thejasvi Vondivillu, A. Sri Krishna Govind
Medhavi Pandey, Nidhi Sharma
Ashwani Kumar, Deena Nath Gupta, Rajendra Kumar
Apoorva Joshi, Ambrish Kumar Sharma, Dr. Sanjeev Gour, Dr.Pratima Gautam
Ambrish Kumar Sharma, Apoorva Joshi
Murari Kumar Singh, Narendra Singh, Rajnesh Singh, Pushpa Singh
Dr. Saru Dhir, Shradha Sapra, Madhurima Hooda
Dr. P. Sriramalakshmi, Shreyaa Parvath Rajkumar, Nivedhithaa R
Priti Rani Rajvanshi, Taranjeet Singh, Deepa Gupta, Mukul Gupta
Navneet Rajpoot, Shubham Bansal, Saru Dhir
Jayant Giri, Shreya Dhapke, Dhananjay Mutyarapwar
Appendix: Introduction to Machine Learning through Hands-on in Python
Dr Ranjit Varma, Devendra Bharadwaj
Dr. Pushpa Singh is working as Associate Professor in Computer Science & Engineering in Delhi Technical Campus, Gr. Noida, India. She is having more than 17 years exposure to teaching B.Tech and MCA students. Dr. Singh has acquired MCA, M.Tech (CSE), and Ph. D (CSE) from AKTU Lucknow in the area of Wireless Network. Her current areas of research include performance evaluation of Heterogeneous Wireless Networks, Machine Learning, and Cryptography. She has 41 papers in reputed international journals and conferences. She has published 4 books, and contributed 6 book chapters in International publication. She is one of active reviewers of IGI, Springer and other Conferences & Journals. She was invited to serve on the different Technical Program Committees. She is also a member of the Computer Society of India (CSI).
Dr. Divya Mishra is working as a full-time academician from last 13 years. She is presently working as an Associate Professor and Head of Department in Computer Science & Engineering Department at Delhi Technical Campus, Gr. Noida. She is PhD (Engineering) from Amity University Uttar Pradesh, MTech (Information Security) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. She also holds B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, IKJPTU, Punjab. She has published many research papers in reputed international journals and conferences with Scopus & SCI indexing. She was also appreciated by IEEE Sensors Council for the paper "Application of Non-Linear Gaussian Regression-Based Adaptive Clock Synchronization Technique for Wireless Sensor Network in Agriculture", IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 18, No. 10, May 2018, for paper being one of the 25 most downloaded Sensors Journal papers in the month of February 2019. She is an active member of International societies like IEEE, IAENG and an organizing committee for many international conferences, workshops, and seminars to enhance the teaching-learning process. She is also associated with a project on Cloud Computing Security funded by the International Bilateral Cooperation Division, Department of Science and Technology, MS&T, Govt. of India. She has guided more than 15 students of M.Tech. Her research area includes Networking, cloud computing, Information Security, IoT.
Dr. Kirti Seth is a Consultant, Researcher and a Teacher. She is presently working as an Associate Professor in the School of Computer and Information Engineering, INHA University Tashkent. She holds a PhD (Computer Science) from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) from Banasthali University, India. She also holds M.Sc(Computer Science) . She has published many research papers in reputed journals and authored five books. She is an active member of International societies like IEEE, CSI, IACSIT, IAENG, and many workshops to enhance the teaching-learning process. She also conducted many training programs for students, researchers and faculties to bridge the gap between Industry & Academics. She also serves as an editor, reviewer and evaluator for some journals. She shares his knowledge through various online forums; his educational channel on youtube provides video lectures on various areas of computer science; through online forum she provides guidance to students on various subjects and helps them to discuss their projects.