Transforming Management Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after November 6, 2020
Transforming Management Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques redefines management practices using Artificial Intelligence by providing a new approach. It offers a detailed, well-illustrated treatment of each topic with examples and case studies and brings the exciting field to life by presenting a substantial and robust introduction to Artificial intelligence in a clear and concise manner.
It provides a deeper understanding of how the relevant aspects of Artificial Intelligence impact each other’s efficacy for better output. It’s a reliable and accessible one-stop resource that introduces AI, presents a full examination of applications, provides an understanding of the foundations, examines education powered by AI, entertainment, home and service robots, healthcare re-imagined, predictive policing, space exploration, and so much more, all within the realm of Artificial Intelligence.
This book will feature:
- Uncovering new and innovative features of Artificial Intelligence and how it can help in raising economic efficiency at both micro and macro levels
- Both the literature and practical aspects of Artificial Intelligence and its uses
- Chapter summaries or key concepts at the end of each chapter to assist reader comprehension
- Case studies of tried and tested approaches to resolutions of typical problems
- Ideal for both teaching and general-knowledge purposes
This book will also simply the topic of Artificial Intelligence for the readers, aspiring researchers, and practitioners involved in management and computer science, so they can obtain a high-level of understanding of AI and managerial applications.
Table of Contents
1. Mechanism of Artificial Intelligence. 2. Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence. 3. Artificial Intelligence in Industry 4.0. 4. Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Credit Decisions. 5. Risk & Return Management through Artificial Intelligence. 6. Cyber Security and Fraud Prevention using Artificial Intelligence. 7. Global Trading with Artificial Intelligence. 8. Artificial Intelligence and Personalized Banking. 9. Artificial Intelligence and Process Automation. 10. Education Powered by Artificial Intelligence. 11. Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Entertainment. 12. Managing Human Resource in Artificial Intelligence Era. 13. Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Fashion Industry. 14. New Challenges and Opportunity in Media & Mass Communication. 15. Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Behaviour Science. 16. Use of Artificial Intelligence in Commerce and Trade. 17. Robotics in Ware House Management. 18. Recently Developed Artificial Intelligence hardware and their Future Role. 19. Pattern Recognition Through Artificial Intelligence. 20. Case Studies.
Dr. Vikas Garg is a doctorate in commerce and management from CCS University, Meerut. He is currently working as an Head, Research and Publication, Amity Business School, Amity University Greater Noida Campus, India. He is UGC NET qualified. With past academic experience of 15 years, he has an expertise in accounting and finance. His areas of interests are financial markets, financial reporting and analysis. He is associated with several Universities as an external guide for research scholars. He is lifetime member of Indian Commerce Association, Indian Accounting Association, Indian Management Association. He is certified in Customer Relationship Management from IIM, Bangalore. As a Professor of Amity University, has been an efficient researcher who has published many research papers in various international and national journals. He is highly efficient in different spheres of work and producing quality work. He has in depth knowledge in the area of finance and accounting and has been consistent performer in delivering accuracy in his tasks. He has organized many seminars and workshops at different. He is very good team leader and always performs the task with creativity. Rashmi Agrawal is working as Professor in Department of Computer Applications in MRIIRS, Faridabad. Dr. Agrawal has a rich teaching experience of more than 18 years. She is UGC-NET(CS) qualified. She has completed PhD, M.Phil, MSc and MBA(IT). She has completed her PhD in the area of Machine Learning. Her area of expertise includes Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining and Operating System. She has published more than 40 research papers in various national and International conferences and peer reviewed Journals and authored/ edited many books and chapters. She has organized various Faculty Development Programmes and participated in workshops and Faculty development Programmes. She is a life time member of Computer Society of India. She has been a member of the editorial board in various journals and Technical Programme Committee in various conferences of repute. She has visited Malaysia in an international conference and New Zealand for two weeks under faculty exchange program. Dr. Hebatallah Adam is an Assistant Professor of Economics at faculty of Commerce, Ain-Shams University. She has more than 14 years of academic teaching experience. Dr. Hebatallah Adam has been awarded her degrees from Egypt and France. She has completed her Ph.D. thesis on "The Role of Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation in Egypt: A Comparative Study" (Ain Shams University, Egypt). She has earned two masters' degrees. One is M.Sc. of Economics "The Effects of Trade Liberalization on the Egyptian Economy: A Comparative Study with South Korea" (Ain Shams University, Egypt), and another is M.Sc. of Management Control and Audit "Corporate Governance in Egypt: Evaluation of applied rules" (Paris1-Panth√©on - Sorbonne University, France). She has been awarded two bachelor degrees in Commerce from Egypt (Ain Shams University) and France (Poitiers University). Dr. Hebatallah Adam has also spent one-month Internship in RIS New Delhi – India. Beside national conferences. Beside national conferences, Dr. Hebatallah has participated and presented research papers in four international conference held in India at Centre for WTO Studies - New Delhi, Amity University - Noida and Prestige Institute for Management - Gwalior. She has Won the First Best Case study in "PRESTIGE GLOBAL CASE COMPETITION 2019" held on January 4, 2019 in Gwalior, India.