Tribology and Surface Engineering for Industrial Applications
Tribology is a multidisciplinary science that encompasses mechanical engineering, materials science, surface engineering, lubricants, and additives chemistry with tremendous applications. Tribology and Surface Engineering for Industrial Applications discusses the latest in tribology and surface engineering for industrial applications.
- Offers information on coatings and surface diagnostics
- Explains a variety of techniques for improved performance
- Describes applications in automotive, wheel and rail materials, manufacturing, and wind turbines
Written for researchers and advanced students, this book encompasses a wide-ranging view of the latest in industrial applications of tribology and surface engineering for a variety of cross-disciplinary applications.
1. Mechanical and Sliding Wear Performance of AA2024-Aln/Si3N4 Hybrid Alloy Composites Using Preference Selection Index Method.
2. Wear Properties of UHMWPE: A Case Study of Gas Spring.
3. Tribology of Spray Formed Aluminium Alloys and Their Composites.
4. Ranking Analysis and Parametric Optimization of ZA27-Sic-Gr Alloy Composites Based on Mechanical and Sliding Wear Performance.
5. Surface Texture Properties and Tribological Behavior of Additive Manufactured Parts.
6. Wear and Corrosion of Wind Turbines.
7. Surface Texturing Practices to Improve the Wear Behaviour of Cutting Tools for Machining of Super Alloys.
8. Surface Engineering: Coatings and Surface Diagnostics.
9. Surface Coatings for Automotive Applications.
10. Tribology Aspects in Manufacturing Processes.
11. Electroless Coating Technique, Properties, and Applications.