Unlocking Business is a new kind of textbook for business students in their first and second year of a degree. Unlocking Human Resource Management provides the following benefits:
- Strict coverage of key knowledge, concepts and ideas, keeping the title lean and focused and allowing students to find what they want without having to plough through thousands of pages.
- Carefully written for the learner - case studies, exercises and seminar ideas are woven into the text to help students learn as quickly as possible and to retain that knowledge in the most time-efficient way.
- Encourages good practice such as complete referencing and suggested wider reading, to help those who wish to obtain the best possible degree classification.
- Useful web resources include further case studies, revision summaries and interactive multiple-choice quizzes at www.routledge.com/cw/inman
- A cost-effective way to prepare students for their studies.
Table of Contents
1. Personnel to Human Resource Management
2. Recruitment & Selection
3. Learning & Development
5. Employee Relations
6. Role of the Manager
7. Performance Management
13. Strategic Human Resource Management
14. Business Partnering
15. Future of Human Resource Management
Margaret Inman, Swansea Business School
Nuala OSullivan, University of Westminster, CIPD examiner
Adrian Murton, London Metropolitan University