Unlocking Business is a new kind of textbook for business students in their first and second year of a degree. Unlocking Human Resource Management provides the following benefits:
- Strict coverage of key knowledge, concepts and ideas, keeping the title lean and focused and allowing students to find what they want without having to plough through thousands of pages.
- Carefully written for the learner - case studies, exercises and seminar ideas are woven into the text to help students learn as quickly as possible and to retain that knowledge in the most time-efficient way.
- Encourages good practice such as complete referencing and suggested wider reading, to help those who wish to obtain the best possible degree classification.
- Useful web resources include further case studies, revision summaries and interactive multiple-choice quizzes at www.routledge.com/cw/inman
- A cost-effective way to prepare students for their studies.
1. Personnel to Human Resource Management
2. Recruitment & Selection
3. Learning & Development
5. Employee Relations
6. Role of the Manager
7. Performance Management
13. Strategic Human Resource Management
14. Business Partnering
15. Future of Human Resource Management