This book helps you make sense of the data your school collects, including state student achievement results as well as other qualitative and quantitative data. Easy-to-use templates, tools, and examples are available on the accompanying downloadable resources.
Table of Contents
- What Data are Important to Gather
- Getting Started on Data Analysis for Continuous School Improvement
- Analyzing the Data: Who are We?
- Analyzing the Data: How Do We Do Business
- Analyzing the Data: What are Our Results?
- Analyzing the Data: What are the Gaps? And What are the Causes of the Gaps?
- Analyzing the Data: Implications for the Continuous School Improvement Plan
- Analyzing the Data: Conclusions
Victoria L. Bernhardt, Ph.D., is Executive Director of the Education for the Future Initiative and is Professor (currently on leave) in the College of Communication and Education at California State University, Chico, USA. She is the author of over 19 books.