This book helps you make sense of the data your school collects, including state student achievement results as well as other qualitative and quantitative data. Easy-to-use templates, tools, and examples are available on the accompanying CD-ROM.
Table of Contents
- What Data are Important to Gather
- Getting Started on Data Analysis for Continuous School Improvement
- Analyzing the Data: Who are We?
- Analyzing the Data: How Do We Do Business
- Analyzing the Data: What are Our Results?
- Analyzing the Data: What are the Gaps? And What are the Causes of the Gaps?
- Analyzing the Data: Implications for the Continuous School Improvement Plan
- Analyzing the Data: Conclusions
Featured Author Profiles
Download the disc content