Using Data to Improve Student Learning in High Schools
This book helps you make sense of the data your school collects, including state student achievement results as well as other qualitative and quantitative data. Easy-to-use templates, tools, and examples are available on the accompanying downloadable resources. High stakes accountability requires that you develop your understanding of who your students are and how to get them where you want them to be.
- Getting Started on Data Analysis for Continuous School Improvement
- Analyzing the Data: Who are We?
- Analyzing the Data: How Do We Do Business
- Analyzing the Data: What are Our Results?
- Analyzing the Data: What are the Gaps? And What are the Causes of the Gaps?
- Analyzing the Data: Implications for the Continuous School Improvement Plan
- Analyzing the Data: Conclusions