Written to accompany the second edition DVD of Todd Whitaker’s best-selling title, What Great Teachers Do Differently, this facilitator’s guide is a practical resource for teacher workshops, study groups, PLCs, and school improvement teams. It features thoughtful discussion questions to help educators reflect on and apply the concepts from the DVD to their own schools or classrooms.
Table of Contents
This package includes:
- 11 programs on one DVD totaling over two hours
- Facilitator's Guide
- Bonus! Also included is a copy of the best-selling book What Great Teachers Do Differently: 17 Things That Matter Most.
11 Programs on one DVD:
- The Standard of Greatness (Click for previews: Clip 1, Clip 2)
- Coming Across to Others
- Why Do We Care About Great?
- Random versus Plandom
- Ten Days Out of Ten
- Thinking Through Decisions
- You Are the Filter
- Building Trust
- Raise the Praise – Minimize the Criticize
- Making It Cool to Care
- Great Teachers Make the Difference