This book identifies successful tobacco intervention programs and strategies which have been implemented at schools across the country. It shows principals, counselors and other educators how to implement a school-based program with direct links to the community.
- Foreword by Seymour B. Sarason
- Surveying the Teenage Tobacco Use Problem
- Introducing Successful Tobacco-Intervention Programs
- Assessing What Some Critics and Teenage Smokers Say
- Making a Plan to Reorganize Current Tobacco-Intervention Programs
- Implementing A School-Based Tobacco-Intervention Program
- Resources and References