This book was first published in 1962.
Table of Contents
Foreword by Professor M. W. Beresford
1. Sheep Farming and Wool Production
2. The Wool-Textile Industry and its Sources of Wool Supply
3. The Marketing of Wool
REGULATION OF WOOL TRADE
4. Regulation by act of Parliament
5. Regulation by Licence
6. The Staplers in the Regulation of the Wool Trade
7. The English and Irish Wool Trade and the Export Ban
About the Series
Routledge Library Editions: Economic History reprints some of the most important works on economic history published in the last century.
For further information on this collection please email email@example.com.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Economic History
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Economics / General
- REFERENCE / General