This book was developed to help researchers and practitioners select measures to be used in the evaluation of human/machine systems. The book includes definitions of human workload and a review of measures. Each measure is described, along with its strengths and limitations, data requirements, threshold values, and sources of further information. To make this reference easier to use, extensive author and subject indices are provided.
- Offers readily accessible information on workload measures
- Presents general description of the measure
- Covers data collection, reduction, and analysis requirements
- Details the strengths and limitations or restrictions of each measure, including proprietary rights or restrictions
- Provides validity and reliability data as available
Table of Contents
1. Human Workload. 2. Subjective Measures of Workload. List of Acronyms. Author Index. Subject Index.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- COMPUTERS / Computer Science
- PSYCHOLOGY / Movements / Behaviorism
- SCIENCE / Cognitive Science
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / General
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Engineering (General)
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Industrial Health & Safety