- The Adler National Poetry Prize (1993)
- The Bahat Prize for Academic Original Book (2006)
- The Frances Tustin International Memorial Prize (2011)
- The Prime-Minister Prize for Hebrew Writers (2012)
- The IPA (International Psychoanalytic Association) Sacerdoti Prize (2013)
- Nathan Alterman poetry price (2013)
- Distinguished Psychoanalytic Educators Award for Outstanding Contributions to Psychoanalytic Education (will be granted in Florida, 2017)
Her book Cleft Tongue has received the Israel Science Foundation publication Grant and was published in Karnac publishing house. Her book On the Lyricism of the Mind will soon be published in Routledge.
Dana Amir's papers were published in many distinguished national and international scholarly peer-reviewed journals (including The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, Psychoanalytic Dialogues, Journal of Child Psychotherapy, Psychoanalytic Review, International forum of psychoanalysis, Literature and Trauma studies) and presented at many national and international conferences.