Biography• Senior Lecturer and MSc Real Estate Program manger at Royal Agricultural University
• 19 refereed journal articles, 3 books, 7 book chapters, 32 conference presentations.
• Peer reviewed 70+ journal articles, including Property Management (57) and Sustainability (9)
Areas of Research / Professional Expertise
• Foresight and strategy
• Urban conservation or development
• Project management and finance
• Feasibility analysis and valuation
• Infrastructure investment
• Foreign investment, taxation, money laundering, capital inflows
• Regional development innovation and market analysis
• Land rights and contention
• Place-making, dwelling, rootedness and emotional attachment
• Civilisation and cities in antiquity
Investment, sustainable development, economic geography, Byzantine/classical history, culture, swimming, jogging, hiking and skiing.