BiographyNhu Gia Nguyen received a PhD degree in Computer Science from Ha Noi University of Science at Vietnam National University, Vietnam. Currently, he is Dean of the Graduate School at Duy Tan University, Vietnam. He has a total academic teaching experience of 18 years with more than 50 publications in reputed international conferences, journals and online book chapter contributions (Indexed By: SCI, SCIE, SSCI, Scopus, DBLP). His areas of research include: Network Communication, Security and Vulnerability, Network Performance Analysis and Simulation, Cloud Computing, Image Processing in Biomedical. Presently he is Associate Editor of the International Journal of Synthetic Emotions (IJSE).
Areas of Research / Professional Expertise
• Computational Intelligence
o Ant Colony Optimization, Particle Swarm Optimization, Genetic Algorithm, ...
• Network Communication and Security
o The optimization and algorithmic mathematics underpinnings of Network Design.
o Security and Vulnerability, Network Performance Analysis, Network Simulation.
o Cloud Computing, IoT
o Wireless Network
• Virtual Reality.
• Scopus Author ID: 57202126597. https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57202126597
• ORCID Author ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4267-3900
• Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nguyen_Nhu16
• Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.vn/citations?user=2_u0K-gAAAAJ&hl=vi