BiographyRobert K. Mancini is president of Mancini Enterprises, LLC, a business consulting, estate planning, and educational services corporation based in California. He has been involved in programming, product management, technical writing, sales/product training, and marketing in the software and aerospace industries for over 30 years.
His authored projects include the following titles:
• Image Focus manuals and training materials, NewEra Software
• DSSI product marketing materials, Allen Systems Group
• PRO/JCL manuals, marketing, and training materials
• DOCU/TEXT manuals, marketing, and training materials
• JOB/SCAN manuals, marketing, and training materials
• INFO/X manuals, marketing, and training materials
• How to Leave a Rich Legacy: The Personal Side of Estate Planning
• Editor-in-chief, Azerbaijan: Artwork and History of Ancient Albania
He led the software documentation team at Diversified Software, and held a key role in responding to RFPs at Lockheed (which included documentation of systems design, prototype, development, installation, and maintenance).
Mr. Mancini is a frequent guest lecturer at Biola University and current member of PFAC (Professional Fiduciary Association of California). While managing the documentation team at Diversified Software, he was a member of STC (Society for Technical Communication) and ASTD (American Society for Training & Development).