Posted on: December 19, 2022
Karen Loon has been busy promoting her title since its launched in August. Here are all the buzz on her title:
- Negotiating the bamboo ceiling, Acuity Mag, 2 June 2022
- Karen Loon FCA looks back on her career and shares how aspiring culturally diverse leaders can crack the bamboo ceiling.
- Loon will publish the book “Fostering Culturally Diverse Leadership in Organisations” with learned lessons such as understand yourself, build a secure base of supporters, balance tensions and experiment.
- “Many Asian migrant accountants had a downward career move on coming to Australia,” says Karen Loon FCA
- Fostering Culturally Diverse Leadership in Organisations Book Launch in Singapore, AmCham Singapore, 17 November 2022
- Moderated by Georgette Tan, President of United Women Singapore, this session delves into Karen's insights for any business leader – of any nationality, culture or gender – looking to negotiate their identity in the workplace, overcoming feelings of being undervalued and build relationship capital (such as access to sponsors, mentors, professional networks, and work social activities) needed for career success.
- Don't be scared to look in the mirror, 10 Lesson Learnt, 15 December 2022
- Karen Loon shares her lessons about how "Our future is shaped by our past", that "Imposter syndrome is normal", why you should not "be scared to look in the mirror" and more. Hosted by Jeffery Wang.
- Claire Braund in Conversation with Karen Loon (Women on Boards) Spotify podcast