e-Business - A Jargon-Free Practical Guide
'e-Business: a jargon-free practical guide' presents a clear, second-generation account of how your business can harness the latest technology to flourish in the transformed commercial climate of the 21st century.
With its emphasis firmly on the business and marketing implications of new technology, this book adopts a hands-on, practical approach, systematically demonstrating how and why businesses should adapt their operations to make the very most of the exciting opportunities available.
In simple, jargon-free language, it addresses such vital questions as:
* What is e-business and how does it fit into the corporate landscape?
* How should marketers adopt e-marketing and why?
* What are the processes and stages of developing an e-business strategy?
* What are the key issues you will face and how will you overcome them?
* What about legislation?
* Who is doing e-marketing and e-business well and badly?
'e-Business' is packed with case-studies from well-known international companies, examples, screen grabs, relevant models and checklists. Each chapter meanwhile contains handy hints and tips, examples, exercises and a summary to consolidate learning and highlight key points.
Informative, pertinent and easy-to-use, the book is ideal for students on relevant courses or those undertaking in-house training, and is absolutely essential for any practitioner needing a hands-on guide to strategy and best practice in today's altered commercial environment.