Anyone Can Code: Understanding Programming Languages, Styles, Evaluation and More features sample chapters from 5 of our key reference books and textbooks on programming and teaching technology. It introduces programming as a way of problem-solving, through logical creativity, visual thinking, and algorithmic thinking. The book covers the study of programming languages, including programming language elements and evaluation.
Complete the form below to download your copy
This book features content from a range of CRC Press publications, including:
- Anyone Can Code The Art and Science of Logical Creativity By Ali Arya
- Programming Language Explorations By Ray Toal, Rachel Rivera, Alexander Schneider, Eileen Choe
- Discovering Computer ScienceInterdisciplinary Problems, Principles, and Python Programming By Jessen Havill
- Exercises in Programming Style By Cristina Videira Lopes
- Teaching Tech Together How to Make Your Lessons Work and Build a Teaching Community around Them By Greg Wilson
Use Code JML20 for 20% off your purchase on Routledge.com!
Anyone Can Code: Understanding Programming Languages, Styles, Evaluation and More is brought to you by CRC Press - Taylor and Francis Group. It contains a collection of curated content from some of our bestselling books and leading experts.