Welcome, KDP members!
Routledge/Taylor & Francis is the world’s leading academic publisher in Education, publishing a wide range of books, journals, and other resources for researchers, faculty, scholarly societies, universities, libraries, and educators. We are proud to support the KDP community!
Below you can explore our Routledge and KDP co-publications. Use your member discount code SS225 for 25% off books!
Our editors welcome the opportunity to discuss potential projects with authors. Please feel free to contact the appropriate editor found at the bottom of this page. We can't wait to hear from you!
September 10, 2021 by Routledge
October 30, 2020 by Eye On Education
March 15, 2022 by Routledge
September 12, 2017 by Routledge
September 10, 2018 by Routledge
March 16, 2017 by Routledge
November 18, 2015 by Routledge
US Education Editors
• Karen Adler - Literacy, TESOL, and World Language Education
• Lauren Davis - K-12 Teaching
• Matthew Friberg - Social Justice Ed/Ed Foundations ; Ed Policy & Politics ; Social Studies Education ; Adult Education
• Simon Jacobs - STEM/STEAM Education ; Curriculum Areas (Science Education, Math Education, Engineering Education, Arts Education [Visual Arts, Music, Theatre, Dance], Physical and Health Education) ; Teacher Education
• Heather Jarrow - Educational Leadership ; Higher Education & Student Affairs
• Misha Kydd - Early Childhood Education; Gifted and Special Education
• Daniel Schwartz - Educational Technology; Learning Sciences; Educational Psychology; School Psychology; Testing/Assessment
• Elsbeth Wright - Routledge Research editor for Education, Psychology, and Mental Health