A Strategy Guide for Game Creation V.3 is relevant for those looking to hone their skills in video game development. The new edition also provides a brand new set of must-know fundamentals and tips in game design.
• Provides an understanding of the role of a game designer.
• Provides practical instruction on creating world-class games that will be played again and again.
• Identifies elements essential to create great game animation and groups under five fundamental areas.
• Gives an overview of developers and publishers and their functions.
• provides a detailed look at the work writers and designers perform every day on game development projects.
Use Code JML20 for 20% off your purchase on Routledge.com!
Complete the form below to download your copy
- Game Design Workshop 4e, by Tracy Fullerton
- The Art of Game Design A Book of Lenses, Third Edition, by Jesse Schell
- Game Anim, by Jonathan Cooper
- The Game Production Toolbox, by Heather Maxwell Chandler
- Narrative Design The Craft of Writing for Games, by Michael Breault