About the Book
This reissue, first published in 1969, is a study of contemporary social policy in developing countries, which places the emphasis upon the human needs and requirements for social change which confront any people and any government, wherever their political and international affiliations lie, whatever their economic and social convictions may be.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 2. Education 3. Health 4. Social Welfare 5. The Determinants of Social Welfare 6. The Instruments of Social Policy 7. Conclusion
About the Series
Routledge Library Editions: Development will re-issue works which address economic, political and social aspects of development. Published over more than four decades these books trace the emergence of development as one of the most important contemporary issues and one of the key areas of study for modern social science.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Economic Development
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / Sustainable Development
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Development / General
- SOCIAL SCIENCE / Sociology / General
- SOCIAL SCIENCE / Sociology / Urban
- SOCIAL SCIENCE / Developing Countries