Brain-Based Learning With Gifted Students Lessons From Neuroscience on Cultivating Curiosity, Metacognition, Empathy, and Brain Plasticity: Grades 3-6
Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)
Brain-Based Learning With Gifted Students combines relevant research in neuroscience with engaging activities for gifted elementary students in grades 3-6. This book:
- Teaches how development and learning processes happen in the brain.
- Helps students and teachers explore specific brain-based concepts together.
- Includes a concise research overview on why each concept works and matters.
- Offers extension ideas to deepen the activities and strategies for applying each concept to other content areas.
- Aligns to gifted programming standards.
Through the lessons in this book, students will learn how to cultivate curiosity, neuroplasticity, metacognition, empathy, and well-being. Grounded in research on the latest findings in neuroscience, this book empowers gifted education teachers with relevant information on brain-based learning.
We offer free standard shipping on every order across the globe.
- Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)