Apple Academic Press
302 pages | 11 Color Illus. | 82 B/W Illus.
This new volume looks at significant new research, methodologies, and applications in the fields of carbon nanotubes and nanoparticles. It explores a variety of new developments in advanced carbon nanotubes and nanoparticles along with the tools to characterize and predict their properties and behavior. It introduces and reviews methods that are most frequently encountered in sophisticated nano-scaled materials domains.
Carbon Nanotubes and Nanoparticles: Current and Potential Applications helps to bridge the gap between classical analysis and modern real-life applications. A diverse array of topics in the field is addressed that provide many practical insights into many areas of nanocomposites and nano-materials sciences.
1. Carbon Nanotubes as Versatile Carriers in Drug Delivery
C. K. Sudhakar et al.
2. A Review on the Computational Study of Carbon Nanotubes
Hiteshi Tandon et al.
3. Carbon Nanotube Composites as Photocatalytic Materials
Rakshit Ametaa et al.
4. Adsorption of Cholesterol by Carbon Nanotubes
A. V. Vakhrushev et al.
5. Carbon Nanotubes: A Concise Review of the Synthesis Techniques, Properties, and Applications
Saumya Shalu et al.
6. Conducting Polymer/CNT-Based Nanocomposites as Smart Emerging Materials
Neha Kanwar Rawat, P. K.Panda, and Anujit Ghosal
7. Carbon Nanotubes and Their Applications in Chemical Engineering Science: A Far-Reaching Review
8. The Hydrogen Batteries Based on Carbon Nanotubes
I. A. Shestakov, S. S. Vidrina, and A. V. Vakhrushev
9. Carbon Nanotubes and Material Science: A Critical Overview and a Vision for the Future
10. Carbon Nanotubes: Properties and Applications
11. Change in the Electronic Structure and Magnetic Properties of Modified Copper/Carbon Nanocomposites
V. I. Kodolov et al.
12. Mechanochemical Modification of Metal/Carbon Nanocomposites
V. I. Kodolov et al.
13. Self-Nano-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEEDS): Formulation Development and Quality Attributes
Pankaj V. Dangre and Shailesh S Chalikwar
14. The Investigation of Copper/Carbon Nanocomposite Aqueos Sols for Application at the Cultivation of Lilies A.
A. Lapin, V. M. Merzljakova, and V. I. Kodolov
15. Metal/Carbon Nanocomposites and Modified Analogous: Possible Participation in Vital Processes
V. I. Kodolov, V. V. Trineeva, A. A. Lapin, and V. M. Merzljakova