Richard John Chorley was known as a leading figure in quantitative geography in the late 20th Century and played an instrumental role in bringing the use of systems theory to geography. This set of 7 reissued works either edited by or written by Chorley offers a great wealth of scholarship on geography and geomorphology.
1. Frontiers in Geographical Teaching Edited by Richard J. Chorley and Peter Haggett (1965, 1970)
2. Directions in Geography Edited by Richard J. Chorley (1973)
3. Introduction to Fluvial Processes Edited by Richard J. Chorley (1971)
4. Introduction to Geographical Hydrology: Spatial Aspects of the Interactions Between Water Occurrence and Human Activity Edited by Richard J. Chorley (1971)
5. Introduction to Physical Hydrology Edited by Richard J. Chorley (1971)
6. Spatial Analysis in Geomorphology Edited by Richard J. Chorley (1972)
7. Geomorphology Richard J. Chorley, Stanley A. Schumm, David E. Sugden (1984)