Creative Arts Marketing third edition is a long-awaited update of a classic and influential text. A ground-breaking book when first published, it covers the core concepts of marketing and management as they apply to the arts and heritage industries with a depth that is still unrivalled.
With an emphasis on global case studies, practical examples and discussion questions and an author team that draws from rich and varied experiences in the arts management sector, the book serves as a text for students as much as it is a practitioner's guide to industry best practice.
Extensively revised to reflect the dramatic changes to this industry, this edition integrates organizational and management subject matter, reflecting the marketing function’s deeper involvement in broad organizational issues.
This fully updated and revised third edition features:
- Audience diversity and audience development
- The impact of digital technologies on the industry
- An exploration of the increasingly complex relationship between public and private funding for the arts
- Ethics and sustainability issues for arts marketers
- Cultural policy changes in the industry
Including a brand new companion website, complete with materials for tutors and students for the first time, the return of this important text will be welcomed by students, tutors and professionals in the arts.
Table of Contents
- The context of arts marketing
- Developing audiences
- Marketing research
- Marketing communications
- Making the arts available
- Marketing planning
- Leadership and management