In this book, the authors write about creativity in teaching and how to enhance creativity in learners. They highlight the new reality of teaching and learning in the digital era, specifically the impact of artificial intelligence, data economy, and artificial minds on modern teaching practices, curriculum design, and the role of teachers in classrooms.
Creativity in Teaching and Teaching for Creativity: Modern Practices in the Digital Era approaches human intelligence as a universal gift. It emphasizes that the creativity of human beings is not only a natural quality, but one that can be enhanced as a result of learning. The book suggests new teaching models and approaches and discusses how the role of teachers in the classroom has fundamentally changed, emphasizing the emotional connection between students and teachers.
The book will find interest among higher education policymakers who believe in the transformation of the education industry, research scholars who are pursuing their Ph.D. in the fields of education technology and education and learning, as well as those working in the area of education technology and artificial intelligence.
1. Human Creativity and Giftedness.
2. Human Intelligence and Giftedness.
3. Critical Digital Pedagogy – Innovative Model.
4. Creativity in Teaching and Teaching for Creativity – Engineering Students.
5. Human Development towards Self-Actualization.
6. Supporting Creativity and Mathematical Talent Development.