Combined set of Draw on Your Relationships and The Relationship Cards.
Draw on Your Relationshipsis a bestselling resource to help people of all ages express, communicate and deal more effectively with their emotions through drawing. Built around five key themes, each section contains a simple picture exercise with clear objectives, instructions and suggestions for development. The picture activities have been carefully designed to help ease the process of both talking about feelings and exploring life choices, by trying out alternatives safely on paper. This will help to create clarity and new perspectives as a step towards positive action.
This revised and updated second edition also contains a new section on how to use the superbly emotive The Relationship Cards (ISBN 9781138071018) to facilitate deeper therapeutic conversations.
The Relationship Cards are 48 emotive and artistic images designed to help people to review the key relationships in their lives in a meaningful and often transformative way. The cards provide an engaging way for people to talk about and clarify their feelings, while reflecting on what they value in their relationships and what they might want to change.
Draw On Your Relationships book:
- You and Your Relationships
- Dead, Depriving, Draining, Disappointing Relationships
- Life-Changing Relationships Love Hurts Damaging and Destructive Relationships
- Relationships and Fear
- Tools and Techniques to Improve and Repair Relationships
The Emotions Cards:
- 48 picture cards each with an image and short caption covering different types of relationships and ways of relating
- Short booklet covering suggested usage of the cards and guidance around integrating the productive longer term counselling provided in the linked book, Draw on Your Relationships
- Captions and booklet translated into German, French, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese